Friday 29 April 2011

Job hunting: Makati area (super late post)

This happened right before holy week and I blog it just now. See how lazy I am?! *sigh*

After the Ortigas job hunt (Click here and here), me and my friends decided to had a job hunt in the Makati area since this place is know to be the Business district here in the Philippines. Our call time was 9am supposedly but an emergency happened so I got in the meeting place 2 hours late.

So, we started at around lunch time and our 1st stop was in the Enterprise tower. There are more or less 30 companies inside the building so we took advantage of it. But in the end, we were only able to pass our resumes on three companies 'cuz we got lost. LOL!!

This building is effin' weird seriously. We had numerous "joy" rides in the elevators, to the point that we got all dizzy. Is it the building or us??! Whew! Stressful!


A mini pond inside




I took these pics as a guide but they were no use. We still got lost!!


Mon and Hazel


Chas

After we finished job hunting in the Enterprise Tower, we grabbed some lunch at the food court inside the building. Chit-chats and rest for a while then we were off to do job hunting again. 

We transferred to PSE building, only a pedestrian or should I say an underpass away, wherein we submitted our resumes in the building's basement for 2 companies. It felt very weird and degrading!!  Then, we decided to end it there and took some rest in the PSE grounds (we called it Singapore 'cuz it really looks like one). 

*We had "kodak" moments while resting so here... :D


Mon, Hazel, and Chas


PSE


Chas and me


Mon


Chas


Working girls daw


Staring at nowhere


Mon


Hazel's getting a tan!

This was also the time where I had a pic taken and posted it on my Lookbook account. (Click here) When we were about to go home, we grabbed some snacks in Mcdo. Whew! What a long day!!



Look how stressed we were!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment