Saturday 9 April 2011

Here comes the sun!! (new look on Lookbook)

Last night, I posted a new look on my Lookbook page (Click here to hype). The photo was taken in the Philippine Stock Exchange grounds in Makati City, the place where we had our all day/tiring job hunting, by a friend. 

So I uploaded it, after a few hours I received continuous hypes from random people and it was a very overwhelming feeling 'cuz I dint expect such kind of response from the LB people. I just posted it 'cuz it has been weeks since I last updated my Lookbook page.

Here are some pics of the "for-fun photoshoot":





Apparel breakdown:
Knit top from 21Men by Forever 21
Paddock's skinny pants
Slip-ons from Tom's

I'm very glad and super thankful that people like it and hyped it as well! Thank you so much!! <3 Now, I just saw my newest look to be in the Lookbook.nu's HOT page along with the famous people in the said website. Whoa!!! I really can't believe this!!


I'm in the 2nd row, Column 2


Famous lookbookers hyped my look too!! OMG!

I don't know how to thank everyone who hyped my look but I hope they'll read this blog post and see how thankful I really am!!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment