Friday 6 May 2011

New look on LB: "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it"

Finally, almost after a month I got a new look on my Lookbook account. (Clike here to hype)

Since I'm a bum these days and my laptop's OS crashed, I just thought of updating my Lookbook instead to get busy and to get over with what happened to my lappy toppy. LOL! So here, I'm bringing you the newest on my LB collection. :D




Outfit breakdown:
Cream/Blue/Mustard long sleeves from Forever 21's 21 Men
Topman skinny jeans
Sebago boat shoes

As much as I wanted this outfit to be shot outside, no one's gonna take my picture. Plus, I avoid the scorching heat. Whew! So, the mini photo shoot was held again as usual in the corner of my room. Luckily, found a new, much bigger spotlight so the quality is kinda clear. Thank goodness!!! 'cuz one small spotlight isn't enough.

Leftmost pic is for the cold season and the rightmost pic is a summer-ish one! LMAO! Hope y'all like it! :)

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment