Tuesday 10 May 2011

New look on LB: I'm feeling lucky like a four leaf clover...

Early this afternoon, I uploaded a new look on Lookbook account. (Click here to hype)

My theme for this outfit is "confusion" 'cuz of what's happening on the weather lately. I know summer isn't over yet but when May approaches, a typhoon hits the country. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing really.  And, just last Sunday it rained hard non-stop for like four hours roughly and many have thought that the typhoon might be another Ondoy-like but good thing it's not. Whew! No!! Please! I haven't visited the beach yet!!!

To cut the story short, here's my outfit. Long sleeves for the cold season and shorts for summer. LOL! Told you, I'm very much confused so I thought of matching clothes from two different seasons and here's the result. I do hope this one's not considered as a fashion faux pas. LMAO! :D





Apparel breakdown:
Long sleeves from People are People
Forever 21 shorts
White sneakers, random brand I bought in Divi

By the way, I got the title from J. Lo's new hit, I'm into you. I got LSSed so there.

Here's the official MV:


Hope y'all like it (the outfit and the video)! haha!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment