Tuesday 19 April 2011

Online accomplishment: Enstyle's community founder

Last December of the previous year, I received an e-mail (Click here to read) from Enstyle, a newly founded fashion website launched as one of the applications in Facebook. I dint think twice and immediately accepted their offer 'cuz it's an opportunity for me to show off my style and meet different kinds of fashionable people around the globe.

Enstyle was launched early this March and I must say it was a success. Here's the teaser before their launch and I saw familiar faces from Lookbook.nu:


I'm in the 0:43-0:45, wearing white and blue stripes. Check it out!!!

Now, Enstyle is on its 3rd month already and I'm having fun to be in this site. Check my looks! :)


I'm a ROCKETEER!!



Deuces!

Here's how my profile looks like:



If you got a Facebook account sign up on Enstyle and follow me. Just type-in Enstyle on the search button then you can easily find Enstyle that easy and follow me. :)

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment