Thursday 14 April 2011

Newbie on Job street!

Many of my friends are recommending JobStreet 'cuz they're saying that it's easier to look for job vacancies/openings there. So early this day, I finally made one. Signing up was just as easy as 1, 2, 3 so I had no problems with that. As I was browsing the site, I saw an English proficiency test. The result then will be publish on the profile. I tried it 'cuz I think it'll attract potential employers if I took the exam. The exam consists of Conversational, Vocabulary, Grammar, and Comprehension and it's a 40-item test, 10 questions per category.

I took the practice exam first to familiarized  myself. And here's the result:


Not bad right??

After the practice exam, I immediately took the real assessment test. Damn!! there was a 20 minute time limit so I got pressured to finish answering all the 40-item test. I followed my first instincts while answering and good thing it worked and I managed to finish all items with 9 minutes still remaining on my time. 

Here's what I've got.


My score improved by only one point. Well, I'm satisfied with what I've got. 7 mistakes, not bad!!

This is just a proof that I'm very much ready to WORKKKKK!!!!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment