Wednesday 31 October 2012

Super late post: Scorching Summer heat II

When: I cannot remember the date anymore. Around May 2012.

Where: Canyon Cove, Batangas

Second outing of the year with my officemates, again. We all had fun getting sun-kissed skin, cold water splash all over our bodies, the activities, almost everything. A good way to wrapped-off our summer. I just wished we stayed longer though. :)

Here are some of the photos:




our division


Cover photo, CAPTURED!



Banana boat-ing!





EDI's next big things!






Some photos of us having a DP-moment

A day-off to free our minds from work. We were all like so lively going everywhere and trying all kinds of water sports. Lesson learned: Don't bring your DSLR if you are going to a beach outing!  LOL! I was not able to capture everything because I was afraid that my camera might fall in the water. One thing that I don't wanna happen. :D



Byee. We gtg. :(

Left Canyon Cove before dawn and we were all dead tired. Tiring but fulfilling, I must say! :)

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment