Wednesday 31 October 2012

Super late post: DG x LK's Styling/Photography/Blogging workshop

When: March 24, 2012

Where: Ariato Function Center, Il Terazzo

This event was the most-awaited by all fashionistas, shutterbugs, and bloggers 'cuz the famous David Guison and Lissa Kahayon were the hosts. These 2 are Forever 21's ambassadors, Lookbook icons, and inspiration to all youths, like me.

Check out these photos:

We began at around 2pm, I guess, and Lissa was the first who shared her thoughts about blogging/styling. Her shoes were stunning! :)


Then with David...




Sweet chemistry for these two icons. I don't know, but rumor has it that they are in a relationship?!?! What d'ya think??! :)





Got-off from the talk for a while to start with some activity. Styling/Photography/Blogging!





She represent our group!













When we were done, we went back to the area to grabbed some food and filled our hungry tummies.



Meet and greet with DG x LK. I looked dumb! ROFL!


my teammates!


the presentation



and the winners are...


up-close and personal!



their shoes! DG x LK!


I won! wuhooo!!



Goody giveaways!




Quickie stroll in the area!


What's inside the Goody bag?!


JP, indeed!

I really had fun attending this interactive seminar. I even tweeted in joy DG x LK on my way home and they replied back! The organizers, The List Group, did a good job to make this happen and now I'mma fan of them! Lots of events are in store for the coming months, as they promised!

-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment