Wednesday 30 March 2011

More clothes this March!!

Last March 26, 2011, I went to the mall to buy some good clothes for my graduation day that happened yesterday, March 29, 2011. Actually, I was planning not to buy new clothes anymore 'cuz I still have set of long sleeves in my closet that I can use for the said event. But when me and my friends went to the mall last Thursday, March 24, 2011 (Click here to read related post), I saw lots of possible buys and good news, they're ON SALE! So I asked money from my mom then headed to the mall as soon as I can to buy the clothes that I spotted!

This month alone, I have a total of 6 new clothes!!!!


So here's what I bought:


Long sleeves from People are people (P1,009.00)


Blue plaid from Forever 21's 21 Men section (P1,325.00)

I am super happy with these. Another set that will be added on my closet! :D 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment