Wednesday 30 March 2011

Baccalaureate Mass (UST's Quadri Batch Graduates)

Last March 25, 2011, UST held its annual Baccalaureate Mass for the graduating students on its open field. Of course, I was just one of the 7,000+ participants present in the said event. College of Commerce, represent!


Before the mass, all of the colleges had a small parade in the campus before settling in to the venue. Imagine how hot it was at that time. Good thing, I have my umbrella with me! The mass started at around 5 in the afternoon and lasted for almost 2 hours. One thing that I can't never forget is that when the Father Rector said in his homily, "You're not just a Thomasian. You're a national treasure!" I got chills when I heard it 'cuz that was a compliment not only for me but also to all of the Quadri Batch graduates.


The event that I thought would be an emotional moment for me turned out to be a super fun and full of surprises that I will never ever forget in my whole life!!! Go USTe!!!! Proud to be Thomasian @400!!!


*Credits to Pau Maligayo, Anna Santos, and Rachelle Castano for the pics!


Some pics before the mass......



L-R: Mon, Shie, Me, Pau, and RL


Mariz and Me. Proud to be Clementians and Thomasians!


Best buddies!!


L-R: Shie, Pau, Me, Bruce, and Mon


Me with Rachelle

And of course to wrapped up the event, the breath-taking and the stiff-neck-cause FIREWORKS!!


LED lights flashing!!






After the event and the most-awaited passing through to the historical Arch of the centuries....


2Hmid reunited!


1Dpm reunited!


L-R: Jojo, Pau, Shie, and Me


Dust on our feet!!


L-R: Me, Pau, Mon, Hazel, and Bruce


The crowd


we're getting near to the Arch!!


Finally!!


I met Anna, my elementary and high school classmate. We're now proud to be Thomasians!

UST will always be in my heart and no matter what happens I'll growl as a TIGER to my very last breath! :D

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment