Friday 6 January 2012

Super late post: "Happy birthday Papi!"

It was my Papi's Xth birthday last December 16. It falls on a work day so we celebrated it 2 days after. The three of us wanted to satisfy our large stomachs on that day and after "brainstorming" we decided to had eat-all-you-can at Tramway Buffet Plaza in Shaw Blvd.

The food were all mouth-watering and I did not know what to put first on my plate. LOL! I tasted every food and after a thorough deliberation I indulged myself on meat dishes, pasta, and nevertheless the SWEETS!!! My Mom and Dad too can't help themselves so they had few "cheat meals" moments on that day. :D

Check our photos:


Attended mass first at St. Pio of Pietrelcina in Libis






1st round


Happy birthday Papi!





2nd round





3rd round


4th round



5th round

What to expect, we went home all FULL and it's as if we had eaten our meals good for 1 week. Whew! More food tasting this 2012!!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment