Saturday 24 December 2011

Photo Diary: Domo Arigato (Tokyo Cafe)

A very late post.

This happened last December 11, where I was forced to bought clothes that I don't really need. LOL! After the tiring stroll in Megamall from one shop to another, I felt like I needed to eat a super HEAVY meal to pamper my angry stomach. Indeed, Tokyo Cafe served me a meal good for one week and a dessert to remember forever!! ROFL! :D





Yoshi's Burger




Strawberry parfait


NO Service charge, the tagline that everyone wants to see!



And because I want my parents to experience how heaven it is to be in Tokyo Cafe!

P.S.

Tokyo Cafe, SM Megamall branch, has a poor customer service. The waiters/waitresses are not that friendly. I think maybe because of the no service charge policy.

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment