Sunday 28 August 2011

Live well, Eat more, and Laugh often!

Yesterday, I had so much fun with my college buddies (photos below are the proof!). We scheduled our hang-out almost on-the-spot and I was so happy 'cuz six of my friends made it to the small reunion!! This was my request 'cuz I haven't got any social life since I started working (sounds OA but this is true, LMAO). We went to MOA to watch a movie, supposedly, but since two people needs to go home as early as 6pm, we opted to had a food trip instead. We dined at a fancy resto (Italiannis) for a change, ate a scrumptious cake (triple chocolate cake) at Red Ribbon while lots of stories were told and laughter that was shared. 

As I'm always saying, I DEFINITELY HAD A BLAST!!!




































When we received the bill, we almost died knowing how expensive it was. Whew! Well, we just tried it and now we know!!

-END-

2 comments:

  1. wow. true, eat more, laugh often and enjoy life..
    i love italiannis.. i should post my photos when we dined there..hehe.. :D i am sure you really had fun..

    following your blog now...
    hope you check and follow my blog too...
    http://noehs-ark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Noeh: Yeah I really did!! hehe! Thank you so much for dropping by to my page and did you just follow me?! You're the first and it's my pleasure!!!

    Oh sure. I'll do the same! ;)

    ReplyDelete