Tuesday 24 May 2011

Korean craze: Secret Garden Parody

Another Korean-related entry. LOL! I have no new pics, and happenings so I relied on Youtube videos for the mean time.


Last holy week instead of devoting my time in prayers, I watched this Korean drama, Secret Garden starring Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won (Click on their names). I knew of this through a friend so I bought a DVD and tried it since the actors are famous in Korea. Eventually, I liked it!! It has 20 episodes and each episodes lasted for 45 minutes-1 hour. I finished the whole thing in the span of three days. Can you imagine that?? Dedicated and addiction are the terms suited for me. LOL!



Actually, this drama is now airing in the Philippines and many people got hooked already on the 1st week the show was aired. I also referred this drama to some of my friends and I received common reactions, they all liked it!!

So as I was browsing Youtube last Sunday, I came across with Secret Garden's parody made by the K-pop all male group, Big Bang. (FYI: This group is a sibling of 2ne1 'cuz they are both handled by the same management, YG company)


I ROFLed a lot while watching these videos. Words that describe the whole parody, INSANE but FUN!!

Watch these: 

Disclaimer: If you haven't saw/watched Secret Garden even for once, I don't think you would have fun just like what I've experienced. So, its much better for you guys to watch and familiarize yourselves in the whole series first.

Part 1:


Part 2:



T.O.P as Kim Joo Won
GD as Gil Ra Im
Seung Ri as Oska
Tae Yang as Im Jong Soo (director)
Daesung as Joo Won's mom/ Joo Won's secretary

I hope you laughed hard just like what I did while watching these. Actually, this is not the 1st time Big bang made a drama parody. I think they also made one for Coffee Prince.

They're definitely INSANE!! LMAO!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment