Monday 30 May 2011

Dream on: Work outfits!!

I already have new set of clothes. It's now time to look for fashion inspiration/ideas on how to mix and match 'em.

Disclaimer: All pics posted below are all from Lookbook.nu. I do not own any one of these.

Check them out:



Very chic, stylish, business attire look from Denny W. The combination of denim jeans matched with the blazer give these looks a twist. I'm getting a vibe of not so old, and not too young from these, in which I find suited for me 'cuz I don't wanna look like a 50 year old employee (no offense meant!) wearing the usual black baggy slacks/pants.


On-the-go look from Gianni S. What I like most about this outfit is the combination of the blazer and the loose striped tank top/shirt underneath. On-the-go 'cuz you can rock this look after work. If you want to go partying and show off your swag. :D


In this look of Jerome C., color blocking is the key for you to stand out in your workplace. The combination of the green vest and red necktie gives you the Christmas season's vibe that should be felt throughout the year. Not only for a specific month. ;)


For Filippo F., it's not all about the combination of shirt, tie, and blazer for you to look stylish. Sometimes, you can divert people's attention too by looking through your printed socks, considered as one of the underrated pieces for men.


Peter A.'s heart throb look. Black sweat shirt matched with white long sleeves and solid black necktie. What makes this look so interesting for me is the sneakers. Which reminds me of my college days, wherein I always wear  sneakers. My reason behind it was, in case of emergency I can run as fast as I can without worrying about me getting slipped unlike the leather shoes which is more prone to that. LMAO!


Another color blocking outfit courtesy of Anthony R. I like the way he incorporated the cream blazer, pink shirt, and gray bow tie in all-in-one ensemble and here's the awesome result. I thought of matching these colors too, SOON!




Three looks from Blake J. which I find very suitable and wearable, at the same time, for me. One thing I noticed from these looks is that, wearing an eye-catching necktie matched with solid colors behind it will make you stand out above the others (1st and 2nd look). On the other hand, on his 3rd look, he proves that people can't go wrong wearing black and it is definitely CHIC.


Simple yet very well-detailed long sleeves from Michael K. matched with beige chinos and Tom's slip-ons. The shirt is perfect enough for other people to notice you. There's no need to wear neckties/bow ties or any other accessories 'cuz it is very much FINE just the way it is.



Last but not the least. For Dennis R., matching your outfit with an expensive, to-die-for bags and shoes will make you an instant STUNNER. But when I can I be able buy these expensive pieces?? LOL!

I just really hope dressing up when going to work won't give me headache. LMAO!!! One thing is for sure, Lookbook's gonna be my fashion consultant most of the time!! :D

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment