Tuesday 22 March 2011

Lookbook day!

As I tweeted last night or should I say early this morning,

"General cleaning, update my LB, update my blog.... Lots of things to do later. *sigh* I'm off. Good night!!"

I woke up very early just to do these things. I did the general cleaning for almost 4 hours and it was very tiring. After that, I conducted a mini-shoot to update my lookbook page. It took me one and a half hour to finish the shoot. It was worth it then 'cuz I produce two looks, hoping that they are hype-worthy. And, additional 1 hour for the editing and stuffs. Whew! I really have a long day!!!!

Now, here's one of the looks that I've got from the shoot. Hype my look here.




Apparel Breakdown:
Navy blue blazer from Zara
Jack & Jones striped tee
Paddocks skinny pants
Espadrilles from Toms

I find the shirt very nautical so I think it's very good for summer minus the blazer of course or instead of wearing pants, you can wear shorts to channel the vibe for summer 2011.

Hope y'all like it. 

P.S.
I'll post another entry for my other look 'cuz I don't post it yet on Lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment