Wednesday 4 April 2012

The return of the comeback!


What's up?! It has been weeks (or should I say months!) since I last updated my blog. I had hectic and busy weeks lately so as a result no more social life (facebook, twitter, lookbook, blog) for me. :( 

As much as I wanted to keep Mr. Too Good to be true updated, I'm really having a hard time when it comes to time management. My blog site now looks lame and seems to be "untouched" for decades. I really need to set aside 1 hour every week (learned this from DG x LK's seminar) to keep my blog updated. This I know will not be easy, but I will do the best that I can. :)

Thought to ponder: If you really want something, do not settle for anything less. Perseverance and dedication should be in YOU.

*Blogging starts now*

No comments:

Post a Comment