Saturday 3 December 2011

Foto A Foto

Yesterday, December 3 2011, was my very historical 1st Saturday off since I started working! With this, I was able to attend Mr. Txema Salvans mini workshop on Photography held at Metropolitan Museum of Manila entitled "Encuentros en la Fotografia". For those who don't know Mr. Salvans, take a look at his website HERE. He's known for his book Nice to Meet to You which captured his travels on Mediterranean coast where families enjoy their leisure on the beach.

On the workshop itself, he showed his breath-taking photos and explained the stories behind it which everyone got definitely amazed. According to Mr. Salvans and I quote "We choose to what to put in the photo and what to leave out to make it look more bizarre and unique..." Lesson learned: Not all we see in the photos are the real feelings/emotions of the subject. :D

The three-hour workshop was attended by not only amateur photographers like me. I even had the chance to meet the photographers behind Flickr's most viewed photos, and some socialites. It was very worth it and time efficient. I learned so much from Mr. Salvans and I wanna be like him! :D

Here are some photos:




Photographers from Flickr




















with Mr. Salvans

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment