Sunday 18 September 2011

Last Friday night!

When: September 9, 2011

Where: Makati City

Since I've started in EDI, one thing I observed is that this company really likes to eat (something that's very innate in a human being, especially me. LOL!). I've been to countless gatherings/treats and those are the reasons why I'm getting this BIG!

Just last week, we held our President's post-birthday celebration. It was fun, jam-packed, and an opportunity for us employees to eat voraciously 'cuz of the "eat-all-you-can" peg.

Check out some of the photos I took during the event:



my team, SBG II


Where am I?


all employees turned into cupcakes!


our President


Client: Logoplaste, Vietnam


Client: Sofitel, UAE


Client: Opteam, Finland


random


"beautiful girls, all over the world..."


Batman and Robin


with none other than star for all seasons, Ate D!

Ber-months have already started and I'm expecting more events like this to come. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment