Saturday 11 June 2011

Outdated post: Everything about clothes!

Finally, I got a chance to update my blog after so many weeks!! I really miss doing this!!

This post is, indeed, OUTDATED 'cuz this happened last week.

Last Saturday, right after my work, I went to Megamall and bought more office clothes. Lucky me 'cuz most of the items were on SALE!! Thank you mom for the gift check! Can you believe a Daniel Hechter long sleeves worth P2,500 was on sale for P1,350?! A Memo cardigan worth P1,950 was also on sale for P1,350?! I was like, "I wanna buy all of these!!!!!" But I had a limited budget. So "no more, no less" on buying.



this basket worth was already P2,500+... *sigh*




Got this 2 long sleeves on sale, for P650 each from their original price of P989 ea.


Black cardigan worth P750. Not on sale but it's cheap for the said price.


I really think twice buying this one 'cuz I'm not a fan of belts. Plus, it's very expensive for P680. Got no choice.

While waiting for my mom to arrive (to gave me the SM advantage card LOL!), I checked some other cool stuffs too.

Proud to be Pinoy stuffs!! Happy Independence day btw!


P99


All of these are less than P100


I really thought of buying this 'cuz I'm really curious what Lambanog tastes like ever since. P200


Free taste!!


...and more pinoy stuffs


Bought this for P99

After clothes shopping, we went to the grocery section and I saw this! Fish ala Lechon?!! LMAO!


Next week is pay day, so I'm planning to shop more clothes again. So just wait and see.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment