Monday 23 May 2011

Korean craze: 2ne1


I can't even remember when did I start liking Koreans. All I can say is, I find them very cool and I'm a self-confessed Korean fanatic. From the dramas, songs, movies, and most especially the way they dressed.

So now, let me introduce to y'all my favorite Korean girl group, 2ne1 (New Evolution of the 21st century). You can really tell that I'm a fan right?? The group consists of CL (leader), Dara, Bom, and Minzy. Yeah you saw it right. It's Dara = Sandara Park, once called Philippines' Pambansang Krung-Krung. I'm not really a fan of Sandara way back when she started her showbiz career here in our country. But I really do admire her quirkiness and being true to herself. 

Just like any other personalities, Sandara experienced downfall on her career. And after years of not seeing her in the Philippine TV, she surprised her Filipino fans with her new group, 2ne1, which is now Korea's most promising female group. I've watched all the videos ever since they started and who would have thought that Sandara can be this GREAT?? Tell me?!! LOL! I was like, "Sandara? Is that you?"

Here's their Youtube account and watch their MV's, behind the scenes etc., 2ne1

The group rested for quite some time and now they're back with their new hit single, Lonely which has now 6.6 million views from the day it was released. Can you believe that?? Whew!! They're superstars!!

Here's the official Lonely MV:


What d'ya think of the song?? For me, I like it a lot and Dara's part is very catchy and soothing. I'm not being bias!! LMAO! <3

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment