Saturday 19 March 2011

What happened this week?? Heavenly goodies!!!

March 14- BUM day. The usual routines while at home. Sleep, Eat, Movie marathon, and Internet!

March 15- Toga fitting day.

After the fitting, me and a classmate went to Divisoria to check possible stuffs to buy and luckily we did find some. I bought 2 polos that I can wear for my job hunt which are very cheap for as low as Php 500.00. *Photos will be uploaded soon*


This was also the day my "cake-all-you-can week" began. I asked my mom if she can buy me a half-roll chocolate cake 'cuz I was really craving for it at that moment. We checked Goldilocks but unfortunately there was no chocolate cake. What we found there was a mocha cake. Got no choice so we bought it instead just to satisfy my craving. How sad


Version 1: Untouched!


Gonna share this blessing....

Because I'm not a selfish person, I sliced the cake to how many as it can so everyone can have a taste. :)


All-time fave!

After the cake, I opened this chips that I like so much in my room while watching my fave series. :)

March 16- Nothing special happened.....

March 17- I was really craving for a chocolate cake so I texted my mom if she could buy me one. Her reply was a NO but when she came home, to my surprise, she was holding a chocolate cake!! First time ever, that  she surprise me. Thank you Mom!!! :*


Yummy!

Because this is my fave, I dint share it to anyone.... Sorry!! After I finished eating this, my throat felt so bad and as if I'll gonna have tonsilitis. So, I drank a lot of water then in a few hours everything went fine. Whew! Gluttony kills!!! LOL!

March 18- When my mom came home, she bought me again a chocolate cake but this time it was from Red Ribbon and I dint ask for it.



This time I shared it 'cuz I believe in karma. ROFL!!

March 19- I was inspired by the dish that I saw in the movie "My Girl" starring Macaulay Culkin and others. It was the typical american food like grilled burgers, hotdogs and lots of protein/carbs-high foods. So I suggested to my mom if we can have it. Unfortunately, she refused to give me money so I just used my own instead to buy all the necessary ingredients that I need for the dish. My piggy bank is getting thinner now...... :(


Variety to choose from...

I checked the fresh meat section and I found that the prices were beyond my limit (my budget: Php 500.00 only) so instead of making my own burger patty, I thought of buying the ready-to-cook one. 


Encouraging promo...

I checked the hotdog section first before deciding what burger patty to buy. Then, I came across this promo. I get easily encourage when a product comes with a free or a big discount. So, I dint think twice I immediately got one. LMAO!


My basket!

Chose Argentina Deli-burger over CDO. :)


Fridge stuffs....

When I got home, I was very excited to cook and when I opened the freezer I saw these (except the Argentina one). Damn, I should've checked the fridge first before heading out to the grocery..... 

Okay moving on.... It's:


Grilling time!!!!



The result!

I was really excited to eat all of these so I dint mind the presentation. I just grabbed my phone and took a snap shot of it. hahaha! 

Definitely, I ate a lot!!!! LOL!

I so love this life that I have, a BUMMER/SLACKER! More foods to come in the coming days... :D

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment