Sunday 27 March 2011

It was supposedly a shopping day but it turned out to be a FOOD TRIP!

Me and my friends went to SM Megamall last Thursday, March 24, 2011 supposedly to buy some stuffs for our upcoming graduation day. After strolling the mall for almost few hours, we dint find possible buys so as food lovers that we always are, we just had a FOOD TRIP! :D

*Some pics during our "shopping"!!


My good friend tried some heels in the dept. store. LOL!


Pau @ People are People

Since we got the money at that time, we opted to had our food trip in the finest restaurants in the mall. The first time ever our barkada did this. LOL!


First stop, lunch at Holy Cow.



I so <3 their tag line!


Almost no people in the resto....


Chas and Bruce (Btw, they're not a couple! LOL!)


My good friend, Pau. She's the one trying out some heels! LMAO!


Me and Pau


Finally! Here comes the food after the long wait!!

After lunch, we strolled the mall again. Hoping that we'll find possible buys at that time. Indeed, my good friend Pau bought a pair of fancy shoes in Cardams. But before that, we were going back and forth in every level of the mall until we finally spotted that shop. LOL!

We also went to the roof top to grabbed some fresh air and to had some picture taking. But I only got one for now. *More pics to come courtesy of Pau!


Sorry for the quality. I was just using my phone's cam.

We got hungry, again, so we went to French Baker to had our merienda.


Chas ordered baguette while Bruce ordered Ham and Cheese croissant


This is what I've ordered at that time. The srcumptious brownies!!


Am I sweet?? LOL!


Another sweetness! LMAO!


almost no people, AGAIN!

I really had fun at that time. I was so full with all the foods that we've eaten. It was just sad 'cuz our barkada was not complete at that time. No worries, this summer we'll make the most out of our youths!!! ROFL!!

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment