Sunday 27 February 2011

A breath of fresh air! (1st day)

Last February 19-20, 2011, our family from my mom's side went to Pangasinan. It was because my uncle needed to break-in his newly bought car and also pay a visit in the Manaoag church.

It has been years since the last time I went to Pangasinan, so I was pretty excited when I knew that we were going to the province, for the nth time!!!!!!!

We left the house as early as 5am though I insisted that we should go at around 8am so the outcome, I was sleepy head most of the time and dint enjoy the views that much.



When I woke up, I dint know that we were driving in the expressway (NLEX-Pulilan) already. I got stunned with the awesome view so I took some snapshots.



Mom as my photographer! :D

Had a stop-over in Shell, Tarlac. I took this opportunity to have my picture taken and upload it on my Lookbook page.

After so many hours sitting in the car seat, we finally reach our destination, PANGASINAN!!


It was almost lunch time when we arrived. So right after we board, my relatives have already prepared the scrumptious, healthy lunch that are rare to find in the Metro. YUMMMMM!! :D



After lunch, I tour the place a little bit. I actually wanted to visit the farm but it was past 2 in the afternoon where the sun "shines so bright". LOL! I forgot the term...Errrr!!!!


While strolling, this gigantic UPO caught my eye!!! It was 3 and a half feet big. Whew!!!

(To be continued....)




No comments:

Post a Comment